All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom.
1. Brainbow, rainbow in the brain.
2. A detailed morphology of a Purkinje neuron in the cerebellum cortex.
3. Chick’s retina, a layered structure with several layers of neurons.
4. Broad view of hippocampus by “brainbow” technique in mouse brain.
5. Fluorescence micrograph of different neural elements of the rat cerebellum.
6. Pseudo-color scanning electron micrograph showing synaptic transmission in nerve endings.
7. Computer simulation of pyramidal neurons in the cerebral cortex.
8. Looking into the eye of zebrafish.
9. Basket cells at the base of a hair follicle.
10. Drawing of perineuronal astrocytes in cerebral cortex.
11. Parasagittal section of cerebellar cortex.
12. A network of Purkinje cells in the cerebellar cortex.